How hot is my hubby? How hot am I? How much do I look like I weigh?

LOL snore....what questions are you tired of hearing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All the ERFING questions & debates over Breast feeding vs Bottle fed. I think we all do what is right for our kids. I didn't ERF nor did I BF but those were and are my personal choices & how dare anyone tell me what is best for my child & my body. Just cuz I think BFing is disgusting doesn't mean you should try & change my mind. I do what I feel is right for ME
    Anonymous

• Well, if your tired of them maybe you should ask a good question????? Or find another site to go to.
    Anonymous

• what did you say. i couldn't hear you. you were too far. or you speak too fast. - these are the most anoying Q to me.
    Anonymous

• What do you think of moms who wear such and such or do such and such or say such and such? That's the most annoying question.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• lol I hate the am I pregnant? questions.. like hello how the hell would we know..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I hate the BF FF questions and debates! Oh and the welfare ones! Why can't we all mind our own damn business???
    Anonymous

• WTF? Get a life and leave the hot hubbies with the hot wives alone. Don't get so jealous.......
    Anonymous

• LOL...I was about to leave you a snarky comment before I read the post :) I hate all of those. The "rate my _____" in general bother me.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• lol...well i think everytime i log into the answers part of CM, there's always a question asking "what questions are you tired of". but in all honesty...if there wasnt questions that bugged us and we elimated all the ones that bugged us, i think it may get boring on CM. then we FOR SURE wouldnt need the anon button
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• people ask dumb questions like that probably because either they dont hear it enough from other people or they know they are pretty and are conceited and want you to tell them all the time just like the ones who are like I am soo fat when they are a stick and they want you to be like no your not ,you look great blah blah blah .....i cant stand that. live life the way you want to live and I like food too much to stop eating and I like for my kids to have things so I dont spend $400 on a pair of shoes or purse of something like that .....if someone does not like me then whatever I wont lose sleep over it haha
    Anonymous