Adam Lambert.

Ok, so we're all in agreement that we know he's gay. But beyond that, don't you think in 20 years he might be a little embarrassed by this video?

He reminds me of Britney Spears....

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e08uj2Cjqo&feature=related
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I'm amazed that he keeps playing the gay card, Ellen came out in the 90's. Big whoop who cares if likes men, he's couldn't get a woman anyways.
    Anonymous

• I thought that's why Ellen was going to be on American Idol to prove that Fox isn't biased against gays, which is why they basically robbed the American Idol title from Adam Lambert.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• haha, anon! Though, I do agree with you!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Really??? Who cares? Adam is a great singer and performer. I really don't care about him past his performance on Idol.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 3:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• im not sure about the video but the song sucks lol.. he should be embarrassed by that alone
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• It wasn't a robbery. Notice that ALL of AL's music sounds the same? That it's all pop-ish and synthetic... what would sell instead of what's really him.

At least Kris Allen was true to himself and his own music...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You know, I never watched American Idol, but Kris Allen is from the same state away from me and the town about an hour from me now. I've heard way more about Adam Lambert than Kris Allen even though he didn't win. Guess his plan worked.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Hahaha, I can't see Kris Allen dancing with a stick... hahaha, or wearing makeup...

rolling on floor

-------wish there was a sweetpea that holds its stomach from laughing so hard!

matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Oh they so robbed it from him. More girls were creaming in their pants for him than grand mothers were having heart attacks for that other guy. Fox is a completely phony network when it comes to reality television. Completely phony! Haven't you realized that yet? It's like most of their shows...talk shows and reality..are all b.s.! I remember one day I was at home and I decided to watch STeve Wilkos. He had a guy tha "claimed" to be military and he just got home from iraq but he was so overweight that there was no way he was in the army. Fox is a bullshit network.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009