Does anyone know of any data entry/admin work at home jobs that are legit and require no $ down? Has anyone had any experience with any. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Bev

Im looking to work from home doing data entry or anything administrative. (no pyramid, advertise on website kind of stuff) Ive worked at home before as a travel agent but that industry is pretty much dead. I am a full time student and a few of my classes are online so it would be sooo convenient to do so. Has anyone had any experience or know anyone who has or presently is doing so?? THANKS Bev :)

greysonsmom08

Asked by greysonsmom08 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I actually write How to articles on eHow.   I have created a series of work at home articles to help moms just like you.  Please check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009