How late does your DH/SO sleep in on weekends?

I realize it's the weekend but it's after noon and hubby is still sleeping. At what point do I wake his ass up with a cold bucket of water?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He wakes up with me and the kids.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• mine is that way too. the more i let him, the more he asks for and uses up. that's his laziness. ohh, poor baby, i feel you too. i think i'll let him oversleep his regular wake up call to 3rd shift at night. might make him more alert. what would you say?
    Anonymous

• He always gets up with me and the kids he naps in the afternoon with them also :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• mine works on the weekends so he's up at 4am
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• LOL send the kids in to wake him up!
    Anonymous

• he doesnt , i sleep in in the weekend and he takes care of the kids
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My SO works 2nd shift mon-fri so on the weekends he sleeps until he wakes up usually. Which could be 3pm or later and it can aggravate the hell out of me especially when we have plans to go somewhere. he always wants to go later than I would like to since half the time I have the kids and its never a good time because my kiddos get this major energy boost at 7pm. The only time I don't mind it is when the kids are at their fathers and I stay the night with him (we don't live together). but then I still get frustradted because then we usually have plans and end up doing nothing which aggravates me because the weekends the kids are at their fathers I would like to do something I couldn't do if they were around.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 3:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• He doesn't. I work early on weekends so he has "baby duty" unless he gets lucky and the little one sleeps in.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My husband is up between 7:30-9:30 on Sundays (his only day off). On workdays he's up at 6:30. I sleep until 11 Mon.-Sat. and on Sundays I sleep until 12-12:30 most of the time.
    Anonymous

• haha considering it is the weekend and my husband just now got up and it is 4:00pm here I would say he sleeps in big time .....while I am cleaning the house and taking care of the kids....
    Anonymous