Do you ever take your kids to toy r us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yep, every year DH and I take them once and let them each get up to 5 things. They have so much fun, and DH gets to test the new skateboards and scooters..lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I have taken them to toys r us many times. My children are usually well behaved in stores as long as its earlier in the day. Later in the day forget about it, they need a place to release some energy. So as long as its early enough yes I'll take them and they usually don't ask for anything or if they do they listen when I say for your birthday or maybe santa will get it for you.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 3:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• If Toys R Us wasn't 2 hours from us I would! =)
    Anonymous

• Yes, on their birthday. It's really fun for them and REALLY exhusting for me.. When we leave home we all agree they can pick up to a certain number of toys, but somehow we always end up either spending the whole day in there so that they can decide what they want, or buying twice the certain number we've agreed on!!! haha
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 3:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah why shouldn't I?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• yeah once ina whole is 1 hr away/ but she has been there 4 times this year
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Only when I have plenty of time, because lord knows we are going to be in there for awhile, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah, it's fun. However, my kids understand that sometimes, we just go to look, not buy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• for us it is 4 hours away and he has been there a few times but I would rather go there when I have some extra money to spend
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Sure. He's 3 but has chores that earn him money. He gets 6 quarters a week for sorting laundry, loads hte washer, unloads the dryer, transfers wet cloths to the dryer, feeds and waters the cats, stocks the fridge with drinks from the pantry, and whatever else he wants to do to help out around the house He has enough to get a new Thomas take along train every month.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 3:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009