What's your kid(s)' favorite carol?

Which one are they running around singing and driving you up a wall this week?

I have to laugh because of all the kids music we have, I figured he'd go for one of the Muppets songs. Instead, he keeps running around humming "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Joy to the World" -- and it is sooooo funny, because she gets the words all twisted up and she sings it like an opera singer, LOL.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer"... LOL... In honor of me...LMAO... we even went out and bought the rocking reindeer with the song...it sits under our tree...
    He also sings Rudolph the red nose reindeer... but his all time favorite that drives me nuts... is the one from Jeff Dunham's christmas show "Jingle Bombs" and Bubba J's "Its a road Kill Christmas" ... I know, I know, a bit off the mark for a kid, but our kid is a bit nuts as we are too...LOL... Nothing traditional around here....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I want a hippopotamus for christmas-my mother even found a stuffed hippo that sings the song-so I can't get away from it. Lol
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Rodolfo the Red Nose Reindeer. and Run Run Rodolph.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• None we dont listen to that crap haha. :)
    Anonymous

• My daughter love Feliz Navidad, Carol of the Bells & Solstice Bells, she complains about nearly every other Christmas song "bleh why are you listening to that crap mom" but plays them over & over again.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• The Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• oh tannenbaum..he was even lucky enough to find a snowglobe with the same tune. he'll wind the key on the snowglobe and say, '' you wanna hear the song about the lovely branches?"
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My 3 yr old has been running around singing "jingle bells, jingle bells all the way" this week LOL.

Other than that, nothing really except they will occasionally ask me to sing some to them and my oldest listens to carols on the radio while he sleeps but he doesnt run around singing any(he is 5).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Mine are still sining Seasame Street's "sing a song" (they dont know any carols yet)
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009