what if you knew you were dieing but your husband didnt?

would you tell him right away?
would you wait till there's a project (such as remodeling a house, building a house, ect.) that needed to be done for someone else's sakes, like your childrens then tell him?
would you not want to tell him?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course I'd tell him. He is my partner and soulmate. We don't hide things from each other and I would need his support. Plus, if we had the chance to put all our affairs into order before I died then it would only be right to give him that opportunity.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• He knows everything about me and vice versa, if either one of us was dieting we'd know :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think she meant dying. And yes, I would tell my husband right away! We would need to figure out how we're going to tell the kids. I don't even want to think about it!
    Anonymous

• I think my DH would know soemthing is up right away, most married couples are in tune with each other in that way, we just sense there is a problem. He would probably be finding out when i did since we often go with each other to the doctor when anything is going on.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i think that if you are a strong couple you wouldn't even think about not telling your mate. Thisis a very special topic that should be discussed right away i think.
    THATSMYMOMMA

Answer by THATSMYMOMMA at 3:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am a cancer survivor who is looking at a possible reoccurance. My husband knows everything there is to know about my medical issues. He goes to my appointments with me.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I'd tell him in a heart beat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2009