could it just be fear? (if you can interpret dreams, that'll be great)

Ok, my husband cheated on me a while ago and maybe in August we decided to try to work things out. No we do not live together b/c I told him that he'd have to gain my trust back and sort of "court" me again. (Thinking the end of the yr I will). now, he has been doing a fabulous job of gaining my trust back BUT a couple of nights ago, I had a dream that me, dh and the ex-mistress were in the same room, when I said we were back together, it was a big joke to her and when I asked him to tell her he wouldn't and denied that he even was trying to get back w/ me, saying he was w/ her. In the dream of course I had a fit and started beating the shit outa him. lol I woke up sorta rattled but was like its just a dream. however, I can't get the dream out of my head! Am I dreaming what is really there or is it just my fears showing their face in my subconscious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate dreams like that, DH says he has had them too and we have never cheated on each other. My sister always tells me that dreams dont always mean what they show you litterally. Sometimes it is fear or worries and sometimes what you see are symbolic of other things. I think it is all in what you believe and how much power you give the dream over you.

I think any woman who has lost trust in a spouse would always fear that it would happen again even if it isnt a constant thought your aware of it is there and sometimes your mind needs to play it out.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think it is just your subconscious.
    Anonymous

• I should also mention that i have had movies trigger those types of dreams.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009