Does this bug anyone else?

I hate it when people put their hands inside the bag of chips rather than pouring what they need into a bowl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, Normally the people I see eat chips eat the whole bag. Im nto a fan of them I only get them once in a while IF we go to subway.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• yes ONLY because like some people i live with dont wash thier hands so i dont know for sure how clean they are and i dont want to know where they were.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• yes, it bothers me. With any kind of food like that.
    Anonymous

• LOL my husband eats chips like doritos out of the bag too. The small size or the big one to take home. He only eats it because i hate junk and i dont allow my kids to eat it. Its only for him so why do i need to get him a bowl? he eats the whole big bag to him self and no he isnt over weight, fat or obese. he is actually very healthy, in shape and has a very FAST metabolism. but he does not eat the whole bag in one sitting. he eats a little and puts it away. takes him all day to eat it.
    Anonymous

• We all eat from the bag here unless we give the kiddos some then they either get it handed to them or get some put on a paper towel or in a bowl.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 4:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• That doesn't bother me too much. My dad drinks out the container, though, and that bothers me. Luckily we only visit a couple times a year. It wouldn't bother me if he did it when it's just them there, but it's kind of annoying that he does it when we are visiting. Especially since my stepmom says he does when he's sick, too. My dad is just a hog. Ugh! Love him, but thank goodness I didn't marry someone like him.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Im guilty of eating right out of the bag.. its not like im shoving my fingers in my mouth while i eat them.. lol... Plus i do wash my hands on a regular basis..
    I see how it could bother some people though..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I HATE GOING TO FAMILY PARTIES,AND THE CHIPS,CHEESE,CRACKERS,DIP,NUTS-WHATEVER AND KIDS (SAW ONE KID"COUSIN" SNEZZE IN HIS HAND) AND THEN REACH TO GET A HANDFUL OF CHIPS. THAT WAS THE END FOR ME. I NEVER EAT WHATS PUT OUT WITH KIDS AROUND,THEY DOUBLE DIP-YUCK,AND IF THEIR HANDS ARE CLEAN? THE BEST IS WHEN THEY WIPE THEIR HANDS ALL OVER THEIR CLOTHS--NEVER A NAPKIN-ONE KID EATING A ORANGE,DRIPPING DOWN HIS ARMS,THINK HE USED A NAPKIN--NOPE....YUCK I EAT BEFORE I GO TO ANYONE'S HOUSE, AND GET MY OWN PLATE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS IN IT.
    Anonymous

• It never occured to me to be bothered by it. I sit on the couch with a bag of chips, and dive right in. My kids walk in and dive in, too. I'm sure our hands aren't sterile enough to operate with, but a few germs here and there aren't so bad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• It's funny...if it's family that I like, then it's fine to all share out of the same bag. If it's someone I don't, then I won't touch any chip from the bag or let my kid! It's a matter if I think the person is 'clean' or not. In a very social setting, then no way will I eat anything community...I took a Microbiology class and it freaked the hell out of me about germs!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2009