All he thinks about is himself!!!!! big vent!!!!!

My husband just got his christmas bonus....last night he buys a fish house and says that in the morning he's going to pick up some fire wood for his hunting shack and will be back before I even wake up and then we will go shopping.
I got up at 10, he wasn't home....shower/dress nice and wait and wait The game came on at noon so I found out he is a t a bar which means he won't be home until after the game and he will be buzzed!!!
I have 3 kids and we have 1. Total 4 kids and only our kid has 2 gifts.
He does as he pleases without regard to any one!!!!! I never get a break and this "stay at home mom" stuff is getting old and I really am starting to resent it. I cannot talk to him about how I feel because he turns into an immature baby and turns it around back to me...How he works 40 hours and he should get to do as he pleases with HIS weekend...Not OUR weekend. He will never change and I have to just suck up my anger & not feel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• OP here~

After his purchases there will be only $300 left for gifts and he will expect that his son gets more
    Anonymous

• I would burn his shack down.....
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should consider leaving him? Is that an option? Or maybe try babysitting or find ways to make your own money from home? What an asshole! My ex did similar crap like that. MEN! Sorry hope things turn around for you.
    Anonymous

• Have every mom on CM send one gift to each of your kids and none to his, and then they'll get lots of stuff and his won't and you can honestly say you didn't spend a cent! LOL
    Anonymous

• OP HERE~

I forgot to add that the ass took my car!!!!! and has the keys to his truck....so obviously he isn't thinking about anyone but himself!!!
    Shopping for anything is 30 miles one way!!!! Stupid phlucker
    Anonymous

• don't give him a piece of ass for awhile. and when he asks whats wrong you tell him that since he takes everything else for himself that you will keep the one thing to yourself that you can and that's your sexiness! what an asshole!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• This is one of those times when you have to remind yourself just what it was that made you want to marry him--out of all the men on the planet. You know he hasn't changed since you married him, so you had to have known he was selfish before. So, think back to the character traits that you thought were the ones that outweighed the selfishness and concentrate on those. You do not have the power to change him. You can only make him want to change himself, and you do that by continually complimenting him on the things about him that you do like and not by harping on him about the things you don't like. When he gets home, kill him with kindness rather than griping at him about how he has spent the day. Your chances will be much better of getting what you want next time. Just remember to stay focused on what it is that you love about him and not on what it is that you hate about him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• OP HERE~

I married a great guy who was loving and when our son was born it all changed!!!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you two need to have a little talk. If you want to work you have to tell him! No one should feel forced to stay at home if they don't want to. Then you can make your own money and spend it on whatever the heck you want!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• He gets immature? Sounds like both of you have growing up to do with your "stay at home mom" stuff comment. Being a mother to your children isn't just "stuff" and it shouldn't get old just because your husband wants a little down time to himself on the weekends. And, BTW, he does think of someone besides himself...the thinks of your 3 children that he's supporting so you can stay at home and they aren't even his.

99% of the time when a husband is spending too much time and resources away from home on his days off it's because his wife is being whiney, cranky, and hard to please. Instead of ranting and raving about the man you chose to marry, take a hard honest look at yourself. If you were your husband would you be excited to come home and spend time with you right now?
    Anonymous