routine and daycare

my daughter has been in daycare for awhile now and i was just curious that if anyone gave the caregiver a routine of what the baby was doing to kind of follow some what the routine so when you are with the baby its not different. please no bashing about daycare. i am just curious. i didn't do it but i was just curious. and i am not stirring up drama. just curious. i know most daycares/preschools have there own schedules though.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 4:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, my daycare has a strict routine, and I trust them. They do an excellent job.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ditto with prettyrayray... my kids go to daycare/preschool only part time, but the school provides the schedule and I try to follow theirs, they know what they are doing =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I agree with the other Moms, Our daycare set the routine and I am happy and actually follow her's, I LOVE routine!
    NOV1999

Answer by NOV1999 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• When my kids used to be in daycare the babies up until age 18mths were basically left to be on their own schedules they are used to at home. They didn't push strict schedules on the little ones. It's kind of pointless. After that they had a set routine for the older toddlers and kids....kind of like a "school" set up. The center mixed educational activities, arts, outside and meal times for older kids, so that they could rotate the classes in the eating areas and playground.
    table4eight

Answer by table4eight at 5:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2009