Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need FASA/ Pell grant help please

In order to get the Pell grant for medical school, do I need to fill out FASA if I've never attended college before, or does the Pell grant have NOTHING to do with FASA at all? I went to trade school after high school, but I paid for that myself without any loans or grants, so I don't know how FASA or the Pell grant really works.


Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in

Level 5 (68 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
    You can get your Pell through fafsa. This site will help you learn more and apply

    Answer by admckenzie at 5:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

  • You just apply for FAFSA. If you qualify for the PELLGrant,then they will automatically give it to you.

    Answer by nikkiJ86 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009