Back pain and alcohol?

yesterday was my birthday and i went out with a couple friends. i dont drink very often but i realized last nite that everytime i drink alcohol as soon as i start to feel a buzz i get an aching and very uncomftable feeling in my back..more like my spine tho. it hurts for a while and then goes away. Could it be from having an epidural for my children? cuz it kinda reminds me of that pain when they first stick the needle in ur back. is this something i should be worried about? does anyone else have this problem??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Health

• Gin is made from juniper berries and many people don't realize how common of an allergen they are. Juniper can pester the nervous system in some people.

Red wine often has sulfites. Most people have a reaction to them. Some are more severe than others. For me, I get really hot about 12 hours later, sometimes causing sweats.

Rum, whiskey, and burbon are higher in sugar and can bother people with sensitive blood sugar balance.

Some beer is made with yeasts that some people have reactions to.

Can you isolate what drink is causing it to rule out an allergy?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009