OH Christmas tree...

do you donate gifts from the angel trees? or give to toys for tots this time of year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• IVE GIVE BACK THAT IS JUST ME
    Anonymous

• ALWAYS. No matter how rough we think we have it, there's always someone out there that has it worse. I like my children to see that giving to those less fortunate than us makes you AND the other person feel good. It's sooo important.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 6:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I haven't actually seen an Angel Tree this year... hmmm... I wonder why that is?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Unless it's in a church around here, we normally don't see Angel Trees... but we give to the local food pantry, my dh is taking some food this week to work to give to the local minster there for their pantry and we give to local toy collections...
    Next yr my dh is going to head up our local FD (for the first time being done here) GoodFellows and us wives are going to make the baskets to give to our local families in need...
    I am so looking forward to this project....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 7:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• we always do angel trees, whether its at the mall (salvation army) or church-sponsored. this year, both.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes, we always give toys to kids who don't have enough- my kids' schools encourage this and they get very involved in it. My dd especially this year was very insistant that we give toys to kids who didn't have much. We also donate to food banks around this time every year- my seven your old is always reminding me to give to his school's food donation box under the tree in the lobby.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Toys for tots.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I used to but my finances don't allow it. As soon as we are able we will again.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2009