I dont understand...

I keep falling to my knees cause the pain is so severe. i get a bad striking pain in my girl area. this is everyday. i dont understand why. i try tellin doc but its like im gettin no where with him so any help from u guys? and could u possibly tell me whats wrong if u might know? plz and ty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol its ok. I don't know much about the actual pain and what could cause it, but maybe a book like what to expect when you're expecting or something would help...The only other thing I can think of is something random like something up with your cervix or a UTI or something like that. Your doctor should be able to tell you though. If he just blows it off, maybe you should switch to someone else. good luck, and I hope it gets better for you. sorry I couldn't help much!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• how far along are you? If you are at the end of your pregnancy, that pain can be from the baby/uterus pushing on your nerve, I believe its called the sciatic nerve or something like that... If you are in extreme pain or worried maybe you should try and get a second opinion..?
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Im sorry i guess i could have told u how far along i am. im 34 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I had that same issue in my pregnancy... Mr.Dr just said it was ligament pain, and I wasn't sure to believe him because of where it was at, but it was all fine for me, just uncomfortable...
    Anonymous

• I had this with my first- It felt like someone was stabbing me in my vagina with a knife. the pain would last usually for about 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Dr. said it was ligament pain. It should go away when baby comes- until then, there wasnt anything I found to do to tell when one was coming on or how to lessen the pain. Sorry.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah its embarrassing cause ill practically fall to my knees and then everyone comes runnin "are u ok"? lol but apparently im going to have to deal with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2009