Sexual predator

What do you think of women who marry child molesters/rapists? My sister married one fully aware of what he had done.He did time in 85 for raping a Down Syndrome woman at a group home he worked at,molested his niece in 1994,and has been convicted of second degree sexual assault twice (a child under 14 years of age)He is now 51 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I think these women think that somehow their love will change him or perhaps if they just give him enough sex, he wouldn't possibly look elsewhere. It's really sad and obviously, she has issues. Wonder what the commone ground is?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think they are idiots!
    Anonymous

• if she has kids, I think its very irresponsible. I guess if had only one offense it may be different, but to have numerous ones shows hes not getting that what he is doing is wrong...
    Anonymous

• I think they are sick. if you knew someone could cause so much pain to someone else why would you be with them.. some things are unforgivable..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think she has very low self esteem

Answer by admckenzie at 7:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I would have to cut my sister off too. my step daughter was molested.. I would not even be able to look at my sister if she was with a man who could touch a child. I am sorry for you. I would never forgive my sister in that situation.. and he will most likely do it again..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• OMG! Does she have kids? I would never ever go near anyone that did that. Period. Im sure you dont brig your kids around him either? Ewe Iwouldnt even be able to LOOK at him!
    Anonymous

• My hubby's niece is one of those stupid idiots!!!! She knew he molested his 11yr old sister, and then married him anyway- and had kids with him! He is on probation, their oldest child (a girl) was removed from the home and niece is still with the piece of sh*t and thinks he is "the best thing that has ever happened" to her! UGH!!!!! I just want to slap her and say "what the HELL were you thinking??????"
    Anonymous

• That's so sad. I will never understand how women do this. : (
    DotYourTs

Answer by DotYourTs at 10:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009