low sex drive?

so I have been ttc for 3 years with no luck, usually I have a very high sex drive, even higher than my husbands but within the last week I just don't want it. I cannot remember the last time I turned him down but I have said no every day this week. I want to want it more but I just don't. My period is due next week I think, it's hard to tell due to PCOS. Does anyone know what could be up? I've never quite felt like this before.... any thing would be helpful

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 7:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I know fish helps...there are fishoil pills out there. make sure and get fishoil w/out mercury.
    Anonymous

• TTC becomes emotionally tiring i think nothing is wrong with you,You either need a break from trying or just be intimate with your partner out of the fact you love eachother not for baby making purposes only.I got the same way and was cheked out and they found nothing so when i was like fine whatever,i guess not stressing about trying must of been the key and got pregnant,good luck to you:)
    Anonymous

• Im ttc also and my sex drive is Ka-putz (however you spell it!) that one week (the O week) i want it like crazy and thats it.. not even really want it but feel like i "need" it to reach my babygoal! Sometimes its so bad I even say "okay, no foreplay lets just get to work!" i feel horrible for my DH but like they said TTC is VERY stressfull and you start to associate Sex with Work.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• The wierd thing is like 2 weeks ago i was fine and now nothing, I try not to think that I am pregnant but has anyone ever expirenced this as a pregnancy symptom?
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 11:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2009