Really?! you think so?!

So I was wondering what I had to do to get started in modeling? I was a catalog model when I was a lot younger, and now I would like to get started in it again. DOes anyone know what I have to do or where do I have to go?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• first find out who the casting agency is in your area and then ask for a agent list. they will have a list of all the modeling agencys they work with. then call those ones. depending on the state it is hard to get more then promotional modeling work. try www.modelmayhem.com they have lots of models and photographers that could refer you to a place in your area.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You will need headshots and a profile made to even get an agent.
    Anonymous

• Does it cost anything to get a list of all the agents?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• where can I get headshots and profile made ?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• In north carolina it was free. I contacted fincannon casting.. they do one tree hill. you have to do a lot of research to find legit companies and even then some do not have enough connections to get jobs for you. what state do you live in?
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009