Has anyone started thinking about their New Years's resolutions?

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is to lose weight and make exercise a part of my daily routine. I just joined the gym I have been there twice so far and plan on going tomorrow. I have to lose 25 lbs.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes, I would definitely like to lose weight too. Not too much, just enough to feel a little healthier. I also would like to work on my humility and patience. I want to read more, and get on the computer less. I am also going to get our finances in check.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I want to be more patient with people and my pets.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• MY RESOLUTION IS TO QUIT USING PROFANITY AND TRY TO LOSE 20 PONDS BY May 24th.
    THATSMYMOMMA

Answer by THATSMYMOMMA at 7:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• To actually go to the (free) gym on campus and not just think about going to the gym on campus and also to go through the legal issues of getting child support.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• my new years resolutions are the same they have been since my hubby deployed lose the baby weight and manage my temper better.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't really make resolutions but I do want to start working out more frequently. I am losing weight quite well with my new diet, but I need to start toning up and doing some cardio. Also, I need to manage my finances a little bit better. I'm not bad off like unpaid bills, etc, but I do wish we had some fun money.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't make New Year's resolutions. If there's something I want to do, it's something worth starting immediately (or tomorrow, or Monday, etc.), I don't feel I should have to wait for a special occasion.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I heard this from a comedian and I'm going to steal it:
    "Every year I make the resolution to eat less and lose weight. Since I can't seem to keep that resolution for very long, my new resolution is going to be to eat more and gain weight."

LOL.....I don't plan on eating more, but I do plan on not worrying about it so much and putting too much pressure on myself.
    I always make the resolution to put a dent in our debt and we do pretty good until Christmas rolls around.....arrrrgggghhhhh!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2009