A question for all of you big girls :) (Asked with love of course!)

What is the "right" thing for your skinny friend to say when you start complaining about your weight? I know it's a sensitive issue, but there's got to be something that can be said and is always right.

My fall back response is: "At least you've got boobs! I'm a ranking member of the itty bitty titty committee over here!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is a nice response, unless they don't have boobs like me. I have a huge ass and no boobs D:
    Really there is nothing to say. Keep you mouth shut.
    Anonymous

• Lol I like your answer!!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• That's a good one. You can also say let's join the gym together! ;)
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I'D REALLY PREFER THEM TO BE HONEST AND IF THEY ARE ABLE TO HELP ME SHED THE POUNDS I SAY "BRING IT ON"
    THATSMYMOMMA

Answer by THATSMYMOMMA at 7:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Oooh. Good question! I have always wondered what to say about that stuff...
    Anonymous

• i had one friend tell me, so what you're big, you're also beautiful and sweet and really smart and i love you just the way you are.
    Anonymous

• "we all have something we struggle with...."
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Whoops, sorry.. just re-read the title and realized it is addressed to "big girls"....
    I am average, but could definitely lose a few pounds once baby is nursing less!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I've said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think you are stunning and I would trade my entire face for a smile as gorgeous as yours any day!" and I've said the "At least you have a great rack, I'd kill to have puppies that awesome" and " You might call me a skinny ass, but I could fare to shed a few pounds..we should start walking..it worked for so and so, maybe we will get lucky"
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I dunno if I am "big" but I am bigger than I'd like to be...and compared to a skinny winny I am probably slightly thick. Generally, if I start griping my friends just say "Shut up" or "Oh my God" to let me know they think I'm stupid for thinking I look bad. I think I prefer that...cuz then they don't make crap up, but they don't have to call me chubby either.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2009