Did they work for you?

My 6 month old is teething and nothing is helping...so I bought some teething tablets that dissolve under his tongue. I am a little nervous using them...any stories or advice?!

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used and still use them. Iike them b/c they dissolve really fast. And if you baby has been super fussy they seem to calm them down quickly even make them a bit sleepy if they haven't napped regularly all day. I also used motrin with the tablets too. I still use both and my son is 11 1/2 months old.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• teething tablets are safe and there is no side effects, it says right on the bottle,tey also have other produces too. i used sponges i cut them in half washed them and put then in the freezer
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I used the teething tablets and Tylenol. Also things to chew on, nothing seemed to help my youngest, except to chew on things. Gerber makes a great spoon and teething chew thing.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I used those when my son was 3 months old. They were my BEST friend. Everytime I'd give one to him...he would stop crying and go RIGHT to sleep. Every single time! They are awesome, and they work
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2009