I just read this scripture Exodus 33:20- 20And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. So if Jesus is God, how is that scripture possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont believe in the trinity. I believe that God is the father and Jesus is his son. Two seperate people. That scripture is telling you that no one can see God. Jesus was on earth and people saw him because he isnt God, he is God's son. There are many places in the bible that show Jesus and God being two different people.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Jesus ISN'T God. Jesus is THE SON OF GOD.
    Anonymous

• Jesus, God, and the holy spirit are a trinity. They are not flesh but spirits. Jesus was the walking flesh for Gods spirit. Man has only seen the fleshy face of God not his spirit.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• OP here, ok, but that scripture says that no man shall see him and live, so if Jesus is the fleshy part of God, isnt he still God? i dont get it, how is that even possible?
    Anonymous

• Sometimes when I think to much on something I just get more confused. Maybe you should pray that God will reveal the meaning of this to you and then sleep on it and he will answer you. It is kinda confusing me too lol.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Annamcg18- You are confused because it makes no freaking sense and you know deep down the bible is fake.

OP you want answers become pagan
    Anonymous

• anon :44 thanks for the advice, but noooo thank you, I love God.
    Anonymous

• I believe in the trinity but you have to understand... although Jesus is God's Son, He is also God because it says the Father is in Him and He is in the Father.
    When Jesus came to earth He was not covered with the GLORY that God is covered with. Remember Moses, He could not look into the face of God because of the amount of Glory He carries... our mind and flesh cannot handle it. As a person of the flesh you cannot see God and live but as a person of the SPIRIT you will be able to see Him.
    Jesus came as a person of the flesh leaving all the glorified power behind Him.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Jesus is God because he says; I and the Father are one,they are the trinity and they are 3 seperate persons in one God.God spoke to Moses as a burning bush.
    Anonymous

• my husband and i are one, are we a trinity? There are way to many places in the bible that point to Jesus and God being seperate. How can Jesus sit at the right hand of the father if they are one. Why did Jesus pray to God, if he's God. How can he say that not he or the angles know when the end will be that only the Father knows.
    Anonymous