Christmas Cookies

What kind of cookies do you make for your family. Looking for something easy that my three yr old can help make.

logansmom6106

Asked by logansmom6106 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just stick with old fashioned sugar cookies. They're super easy to decorate and you can use so many different things.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 8:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ritz Crackers , Peaut butter , And White Chocolate .

Make sandwiches out of the crackers and PB.
    Melt White Chocolate and dip sandwiches in it .
    Sprinkle colored sprinkles on them while the Chocolate is still wet .

So yummy
    But be careful ...............
    Once you make them , everyone will ask you to make them for every get together .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Sugar cookies. I baked a bunch and let my nieces frost and decorate. We went through 2 cans of frosting for 24 cookies!! Needless to say, there is more frosting on the cookies than cookie but they had a blast and that is what is most important.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• sarbreen. that sounds interesting...i don't know if it necessarily sounds good, but interesting lol. I'll have to try that one out, i love white chocolate
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My DD4 is not so much interested in the baking part, but loves the decorating part, so for her and her little brother I will be getting some pillsbury sugar cookie dough and lots of icing and sprinkles and they can have at it. I shudder to think of the mess, but the time it keeps them occupied and happy makes it worth it =) In addition to that, I think I will bake some chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cup cookies and maybe some pignoli cookies, haven't quite decided yet.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• chocolate chip cookies

you can measure out the ingredients and then have your 3yo pour them into the bowl and help stir in the chocolate chips at the end
    Anonymous