Potty Training - Ran outa nighttime diapers - Help!

I'm running SO low on money right now and won't get any until the first. So it's either gas, or diapers. I'm potty training my youngest so she just wears diapers at night now. Do you have any ideas of protection I could use for her instead of diapers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• at this point you may have to put underwear on her through the day and save the diapers for night. seek help in your community churches. go to the thrift store and get some rubber pants and cloth diapers for cheap. See if the neighborhood store would consider giving you some open items of diapers that they can not sell.
    THATSMYMOMMA

Answer by THATSMYMOMMA at 8:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You can get a two-pack of cloth pull-ups with plastic covers made by Gerber at Babies R Us for around $6... but if she wets consistently through the night, they probably won't hold it all in. I know this because we just worked on night training our 2.5 year-old using those. If she sometimes wakes up dry, you could try waking her before you go to bed to go potty and then, if necessary, again at about 3am. It works for a lot of people to go diaper-free (and I guess you can just phase out those wakings once they start waking up on their own or get enough used to staying dry all night), though I can't make any promises because we aren't there yet.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Get a small pack of cheap regular diapers and use only at night. You can get some for $5 or less, just look around and get a coupon if you can.
    Anonymous

• I did underwear during the day and pullups at night. When the money ran out and then the pullups, it was a urine mess to clean in the morning. Or, wake your kid up every couple of hours to urinate.
    Anonymous