Confues, upset.....

Im so confused ladies. My and my hubby have been TTC for 2 years. I am on my 4th round of clomid. So far things were goin well this month. last thursday my cycle day 27 i took a pregnancy test because i was getting anxious. and it came out positive. i took 1 more to be sure and yep positive. So i went and got a blood test that afternoon and it came back negative. I dont know what to think. this is such and emotional rollercoaster. Of course it would happen on the weekend so i am goin to my doc tomorrow but didnt know if anyone had any input...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I could be wrong...but I think Clomid can effect the outcome of a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• If you do a pregnancy test wrong,like contaminate the area by accident or whatever the results can be defective.
    Usually a blood test is accurate.
    If your feeling this is wrong than go get retested or ask for an ultrasound as well.
    Anonymous