Who watched Jess Ventura show on 9/11?

What I saw was old news for me. I do remember seeing on T.V that they did find one of the black boxes. Now they are saying they did not find anything. LOL This the problem I have with the government, they are telling people who saw and heard what happen on 9/11 and they are telling us we are wrong. Russia did that all the time years ago.
Some of you are to young to remember, but if you can see a uncut tape of 9/11 you will find out what people are saying is the truth.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 8:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The point here is that we are asked to believe that for the first time ever or since, many inexplicable anomalies occurred on that day, defying physics and reason.

If you are not ready to "go there " and consider the possibility that we have been deceived (The majority of the 9-11 Commission members say the government used deception), then maybe you should move on and not bother yourself with the posts on the subject.

For those who have open and critical minds:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/9-11truth
    .
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Get out of town.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Are you going to ask this every single day? really?
    Anonymous

• Dorks I said we will talk about it after the show. Now I'm asking who saw it, to see what they thought!!

Carpy I know no one is home in your head. You have been out for a long time.

Anonymous you can't read I guess?? "Who watched Jess Ventura show on 9/11?"
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i didn't watch it when it premiered but i did watch it yesterday. i am from New York. at the time of 9/11 i worked about 10 city blocks from there. i happened to be going to work late that day so i didn't get first hand experience but i did have to go into work about a week later.. and it was something i had never experienced ever.. the faces of the people, the silence just eerie...anyway, i had many many questions that day... because for me some things just didn't add up..and the longer time passed the more questions kept coming up for me just like the questions on the show. my friends and i discussed at length, people at work talked, many who were in the area exchanged stories. We watched the news constantly...and there were comments made that just didn't make sense..my aunt was about to go into work..but arrived at the first tower at what she thinks was the time the plane hit. she still thinks it was some inside work
    Anonymous

• Personally, I really don't think that JV is the person to look to for answers. Why would anyone talk to him about these conspiracy theories? Why would FBI confirm anything to him? He was a governor, he knows that sometimes things happen that can't be put out there for everyone to know. Does it mean anything at all to you all that the terrorists or whatever they're called now confessed to setting up 9/11, to training, recruiting, planning, etc? KSM has admitted that 9/11 was his idea, that he was the mastermind behind it. Is he lying? If so, why? I don't understand how people can even doubt that this was a terrorist act of war. And I did watch most of JV show, and I have seen others. I don't buy into the theory.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I saw a small part of it- actually heard it because I was busy in the kitchen, but DH was watcing it. I have to say that the conspiracy theory is interesting. It made me stop to pay attention to what JV was saying and it bothered me that he might be speaking the truth. All governments have a history of telling people only what they think they should know, IMO.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• KSM has admitted that 9/11 was his idea, that he was the mastermind behind it. Is he lying?
    He was tortured. Not only was the man waterboarded a hundred and eighty-someodd times, he was locked in a box and covered with bugs (two things he is intensely phobic of) so yes, I think he was willing to say just about anything his tormentors wanted to hear.
    WTC 7 people. That building fell 8 hours after the planes hit, was hit by NOTHING....why? There are entirely too many things that need to be explained away for the story to be true. The pieces don't fit. The flight data recorded from the pentagon was found and doesn't even come close to matching the flight path told to us by the government. There's no way that plane knocked down those light poles. So what happened?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2009