Is anyone else horrified by the signatures that some moms are using that border on pornographic images? Am I the only one with children that see my computer screen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I haven't seen any, but that's a bit awkward.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I clicked on a profile and my 13 yr old was standing behind me looking and there was a pic of a baby that had a t-shirt on that said something pretty explicit so I had to click off of it pretty fast.. People don't care, they want to express themselves and don't care who see's it. Needless to say I won't be clicking on anymore profiles... I guess that's what I get for being nosy, lolol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• there are debates about this all the time, I think any large sigie is annoying and wish people would keep it to the minimal space
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i agree with psychmommie
    i think any large siggies (no matter what they are of) are annoying.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate the ones that are porn star/stripper style.
    Anonymous

• I am sick of those but the ones I REALLY DESPISE are the ones that say things about Jesus and being gay ("I love Jesus, but in a gay way." "Jesus had two dads" etc.) . If they don't care what my religion thinks about their life choices then why do they mock it? I am quite certain if I had a siggy with something like "GOD HATES GAY PEOPLE" I would be reprimanded, possibly kicked off CM altogether. But because they have freedom of speech they can mock my life choice (choice of religion). My same freedom of speech is not held up...

I have never made any comment or judgement about gay people. I honestly DO NOT CARE what they do in their own homes. I don't go preaching to them, I don't mock them or insult them with my signature. I think those signatures should not be allowed. I am not insulted because they are proud to be gay, I am insulted because they mock my God. Does anyone have any respect for others anymore?
    Anonymous

• oh anon ^^ get over it.
    Anonymous

• "Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate the ones that are porn star/stripper style. "

Agreed. Trashy!
    DotYourTs

Answer by DotYourTs at 11:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You know there is a setting where you can turn off all siggies from showing up for you btw, in case you didn't know.
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 12:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I don't mind ALL siggies... I like most of them, actually.
    But the ones that have the almost naked chicks (most of whom don't look even remotely like the user's profile pic, might I add) are trashy.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2009