What are you happy about today?

So many things today have made me happy. It's been a great day. I actually woke this morning at 730 and wasn't sleepy, had a good breakfast, took my 2 boys to Gamestop for DS to spend his birthday money (and got a great deal!!), then took my DD to buy presents for her brothers for Christmas. On the way to the store, it started to snow. We love snow! Then we picked up a chocolate milk and peppermint brownie for DD at Starbucks and she and I drove down to the pond by our house, which is completely frozen over and beautiful, and just admired it before going home. THEN to top it all off, I came home to make our budget for payday tomorrow, and realized I CAN afford the rollerblades DS has been dreaming of! He is going to be SOOO happy! Now the kids are being good (a great break from the normal bickering), and I'm getting good quiet time! What are you happy about today?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 9:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was happy that I got all the pre-move in cleanup done in our new house! I exhausted myself, but I got it all done in about 6 hours. I came home (back to our apartment), and my husband had fed, bathed and put the kids to bed. We ate dinner together, he massaged my feet, then he went in and ran me a hot bath with some of my lavender bath salts, and told me I was hereby ordered to soak in the tub until the water started cooling down, lol. After I got out, he rubbed lotion on my feet and I bundled up in my big comfy robe and relaxed. :)
    MommyLady

Answer by MommyLady at 11:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Just to know that trouble won't last forever and good times will come again for me and my husband! That is something to be happy about and look forward to.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am happy cause the guy that has been staying with us is MOVING OUT!! WOOOHOOOO!!! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am happy to see something positive on here for once! Good job! And, yes, I had a good day today. Thank you for asking.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am happy because I have a wonderful little boy and an awesome husband!
    Anonymous

• DH made me dinner, DD gave me a kiss (she's 21 months), and tummy baby has moved ever so slightly (16 weeks). It's been a great day... but then, so many of them are!
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I had a wonderful day creating some artwork. The ideas and colors just worked exactly the way I wanted them to work. Even my one "mistake" created something that I really like. Not sure how I will use it, but that is ok. One day it will come to me.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Thanks, I figured this place could use some positive energy!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My husband came home from a weekend away hunting. He broght me a fresh cut christmas tree that he cut for me this morning. I loved it. He also helped decorate it.
    Anonymous

• yes I finally got my Christmas shopping done and that is a big deal to me considering we had hardly any money to spend on anything....but my husband pulled us through like always(:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2009