Infections after intercourse?

My kids dad and I have recently quit seeing each other but when I was with him sexually I kept getting infections in the female organs and everything.....has anyone else had this problem???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Health

• Like uti's and yeast infections? You can get a uti really easy if he is less than clean you can get it. If you don't clean yourself good after sex than you can get one. As for yeast infections ive never had one so I don't know about that one.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I have gotten uti's after sex and my hubby was all clean. Come to find out, from my doc, that it can be because of the soap he uses on himself if it's not hypoallergenic because that area on you is hyper sensitive. Even if you've never had probs with perfume or dyes in your soap before, you may have to ask your man to wash himself right before sex with a hypoallergenic perfume/dye free soap. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous