I give up...

No more talking to guys who say they want to talk and then don't... makes me feel unworthy. I give up on making anymore efforts... I know as soon as I stop talking, I will never hear from them again. I don't feel like I will ever be good enough... they always go away :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• they're the ones who aren't good enough. don't put yourself down like that. you will find someone who likes you for you and you'll be happy. it may take a while. don't give up hope. it's ok to make an effort, if they don't respond then to hell with them. don't look for love, let it find you...when u look, you miss out because you're only focusing on the future....live in the now and let it go where it goes. good luck and feel free to message me if u want to talk
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Let the guys start chasing you, don't call them. It's the thrill of the chase they like.
    Anonymous

• They aren't worth your time so it's not YOU, it's THEM who isn't worthy. Just screen these guys to make sure they are worth your time and effort.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009