Did anyone watch the Dexter season finale tonight?

Anyone as into this show as I am that would like to talk about the episode?

soflashelley

Asked by soflashelley at 10:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am about to watch my DVR recording- Should be ready to gush about it tomorrow if you still want to:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My hands were shaking for 20 minutes after watching it...
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I SAW IT AND AM TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE BEST ENDING EVER!!!!!! I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TOP THAT NEXT SEASON
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 10:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Are they really having a next season? Where can they go from there? He can't take care of those kids by himself, wow what an ending though huh?
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ok I haven't seen it yet but reading these posts makes me want to! (the finale that is, not the show lol). I LOVE DEXTER, it's weird how he is such a great actor and its so well written than it can make you almost love a "serial killer" lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• please spoil it for me, i am not home and i need to know what happens. Does he get busted? Is Rita dead, and if so who did it?
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• SPOILER
    He let Trinity get away after taking and hiding all of his money which he had withdrawn to leave town with, so Trinity figures he's been robbed and Dexter has to find him before he gets to Rita and the kids. The older kids are going to Disneyworld with Paul's parents, so he sends Rita to Key West with the baby to start their "honeymoon" just to get her out of town. He says he'll meet her there that night and then goes and kills Trinity finally. He gets home and there's a message on his cell that Rita missed the puddle jumper flight and came home before catching the next one in just a couple hours, so he calls her cell and it rings from her purse on the kitchen counter. Then the baby starts crying from the bathroom when he hears the phone ring, so Dexter runs to the bathroom and sees Rita dead in the tub, victim of Trinity, and baby sitting in her blood crying JUST like what messed up Dexter when he was a kid. Chills!
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 11:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• And the whole thing is HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soflashelley

• I watched it twice and I still have goosebumps. IT is a SHAME. I don't know if they can top it the next season. Will he leave the kids, will he turn himself in, will he see it as an opportunity to change for his family that needs him now more then ever. SO MANY QUESTIONS I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 12:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I was freaking out for a long time after it was over. I could barely contain myself. AND I started, like, shrieking, "OH my gosh. Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! THEY... did not. THEY DID NOT! .... NATHAN (my husband) they... they KILLED RITA!" I kept saying "holy shit. holy shit!" LOL, and I don't usually cuss. I left myself unspoiled for it so it really did surprise me. I'm still shocked by it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2009