dont know where to post this but i need advice and hope you can help!

Dh finally told me what he finds sexy and I'm trying to figure out where I can get one. Its the old sweatshirts from like the 70's that are cut at the waist and sleevless. I've thought of turning one of my sweatshirts into one but don't think I could bare the thought of ruining a perfectly good sweatshirt. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Get a new/used sweatshirt from a goodwill or donation center and cut that up, but wash it first lol. I hope that helps.
    Valerie_2

Answer by Valerie_2 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i agree with PP...also, try ebay or freecycle.com
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I'd buy one used and cut it up

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I agree with the other pps. Get a used or a cheap one and cut it up. Even if you cut up a somewhat nice one, don't look at it as "ruining a perfectly good sweatshirt" - look at it as an investment in your marriage, fulfilling a sexual fantasy your dh has - one that's relatively cheap, easy, and harmless, but from the sounds of it, will make him very happy :-)

So look at it more like an investment in your sex life and your marriage :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Rent Flashdance, copy that look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2009