where do you go when your bored of cafemom?

I'm getting bored of all the BS drama posts that seem to show up 24/7. What is it that YOU do ? what sites do you frequent when you find yourself tired of the bull on CM? I'm not talkng facebook , myspace, and twitter because they are just as drama filled as CM most days, but something fun and not as dramafied.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Babyandbump.com
    Anonymous

• That's funny and so true, I check my email or read Yahoo News or just turn my laptop off cuz theres stuff I usually should be doing instead of being on CM ^^
    _mommy2b08_

Answer by _mommy2b08_ at 10:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I should have mentioned i'm not pregnant LOL so basicly pregnancy sites aren't really beneficial to me.... but to the PP thank you for the suggestion :) . is that site for more then the pregnant?
    Anonymous

• It's for pregnancy and beyond. They have topics for babies,toddlers, kids, teenagers, and just general questions.
    Anonymous

• I like to get into some of the good groups on here. Depending on what groups you subscribe to there really isn't that much drama...or if it is separated correctly you don't have to see drama posts unless you want to.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• ALZ  is about life's serious problems.

Anonymous

• Youtube is great too! I was watching surprise homecomings from soldiers coming home and I sat there crying my eyes out it was just soo sweet.
    Anonymous

• bored.com
    playlist.com
    (I do go to myspace, but Im not that drama-filled)
    fml.com
    youtube.com

Or I just turn on the TV.
    Anonymous

• I do my homework or clean my house. I have even been known to read a book.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I play Latte Land, or Flower Power. It that doesnt help I might update my page, or start a new discussion in a group.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009