Why is no one honest when they rate these pics?

Ok, so I have seen a few posts on here today saying oh post your pic and I'll be honest. I'm thinking ok this is going to be good. If you post your pic you should be ready for whats to come.Nobody is honest though. Ugly chicks get oh your so pretty blah, blah, blah. What is up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where did you see this? I want to see :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• LOL. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's ugly to you might be beautiful to others.
    Anonymous

• I think most ppl try not to be mean/cruel/100% honest when it might hurt someones feelings, I on the other hand follow the old rule, if you have nothing nice to say- dont say anything at all
    _mommy2b08_

Answer by _mommy2b08_ at 11:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• It's all over the cafe mom homepage.
    Anonymous

OP here, Bs ugly is ugly.
    Anonymous

• When I see that somebody is ugly, I dont comment.
    Anonymous

OP here, This I can understand but going overboard and saying "Oh you are so pretty". Huh?
    Anonymous

• Maybe people don't want to be mean. Is that so wrong?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't understand the people who feel the need to be judged by others. What do they get out of total stranger's opinion? It's very odd to me....

And why be mean? There is enough nastiness in the world (and WAY TOO MUCH here on CM). I guess there are still some people who try to be nice....
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 11:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• True beauty is on the inside. Poster people can be pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside and it makes them ugly. Looks fade personality stays. I don't care what people look like. I care about what is on the inside.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009