I CANT FIND MY PHONE!

this is like the first time i lost it...wheres some crazy places you guys have found your mobiles? =[[ ahh im dying i searched every where and its off soo..

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in the laundrymat, couldnt find my phone, and assumed I left it at home. As I was emptying the washer, theres my phone. I washed it. At least it smelled good.
    I did the ol' drying-with-a-qtip trick at home. After a day or two of acting cracked out, my phone worked just fine!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ugh, I have found mine in the washer too. Left it in my pocket. Mine was fried and I had to get a new one.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I used to live with a girl who constantly lost her phone...and I always found it for her, usually in the dirty laundry basket lol. Check all your pockets, your car and all it's hidey spots if you have one, under and in between the couch cushions, purses, coats, where you take off your shoes/boots, on/in the bed.... Where did you have it last that you remember?

I lose my phone at least once a day. I never turn it off anymore because it's sometimes the only way I can find it!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 11:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• check under the couch
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• OH I have also found mine under the drivers seat in my van.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Call it from your home or SO's phone...
    Anonymous

• Mine has slipped down between the seat and the console thingy in the middle of our Range Rover, and they don't make much room there so it was stuck! I searched and searched, and finally found it after getting my hand stuck.... Retrace your steps from the last time you remember using it. Where you were etc.. GL, I hope you find it!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• One time I threw mine away in a mcdonalds bag. I don't know how in the world it got in there, but I sent SO to the park where the trash can was a low and behold it was right there in the trash.
    Anonymous

• Try calling it, even it's on vibrarte you should be able to locate it. I have misplaced my phone a few times, always leaving it in the last room I was in. I try to keep it plugged in to the charger when I am not using my phone or moving around the house.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Lots of good suggestions and I just wanted to add something. I don't know if you have LITTLE kids or not, but if so, check some of THEIR hidey spots! I lost my keys once and my daughter "remembered" after hours of searching that she was playing w/them and they were in a dress up purse of her! Grr!!! Also found my camera (my bad for leaving it w/in reach) in my sons play work bench... he was "fixing it..." luckily he did not work it over too bad and it was fine! Good luck!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2009