Did you know what you were having?

When you were pregnant did you know what you were having or have a feeling about what you were having, before you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first, my mom tried to convince me she knew it was a girl so I started to believe her. I always had a hunch it was a little boy though. When we went in for the U/S my mom said something like, "Does she have her legs crossed?" and the tech said HE. My mom was practically devastated that she wasn't right (that and she'd also spent a lot of money on pink stuff..)! This time around I really wanted a little girl so I told my mom to keep her thoughts to herself and NOT to buy anything whatsoever. Even though I wanted a girl, I just knew it was a little boy and was coming to terms that I wouldn't have my little girl. But... we're getting a little girl after all! So, 50/50 I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I thought I was having a boy until our ultra sound said a girl. I had to know the sex, I plan everything.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Well with my first child I thought I was having a boy but she turned out to be a girl, with this baby I had a feeling it was another girl and I was right. So for me it was 50/50
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 11:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My 1st I really had no idea. My 2nd I had a feeling it was a girl...and I'm right! =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• 100% boy with each pregnancy. Everyone said it, I knew... (no U/Ss) It was for sure.

(For some reason , they always turned out to be girls at birth though, lol!!)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I wanted to have a boy, so I was hoping he was a boy and he was.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I had a strong feeling that my 1st was a boy and he was. With my 2nd, we TTC a girl so I was thinking she was a girl but I kept having this feeling she could have been a boy... she was a girl! With this one, I was 100% certain it was a girl. I just felt like she was a girl and I "knew" she was. Well... unless the u/s was wrong, its a boy!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy and from about 12 weeks on I was convinced it was a boy. Everyone else said girl, even when we went in for the U/S I was the only one saying boy and I WAS RIGHT!
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I had a feeling it was a girl, and she was! :)
    But we didn't find out by u/s. We waited until the birth.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My intuitions are always right. i had 2 girls and now i am pregnant with a boy. we are so happy. and i have to plan shit out too. i hate surprises.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2009