santa letter question

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knew anyone that is doing free santa letter and mailing or a place I could try to go to for it. I googled it and I either get paid letters or printable, and seeing as how my computer died and I am using the internet on my cell phone printable letters are not doablefor me. I have 3 young kids that I would love to get letters for. Also if you send me a pm on cafemom I can't reply as it won't allow me to on my phone for some odd reason so please email me at JAJA_Steele@yahoo.com if any information is requested. I truly appreciate any information anyone can get to me as it is getting down to the wire and would love to have these for the kids.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 11:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know where you can get a free one that doesn't have to be printed, but have you considered having a friend write it and mail it to you? Or, what we did with our kids, was Santa left them a note every year by the cookie plate :-)

Or, if you want it printed out on Santa paper and all that, then maybe you could print them from the library?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i found one in another post freelettersfromsantaclaus.com you can print them for free from your own computer or pay 2.99 and it'll give you the letter, and an envelop....or u can have it emailed for free. i just printed out my daughter's a few minutes ago
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ok thank you very much
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Sailor I love the note left by santa idea although not quite sure any of our kids will understand it right now, I was thinking the letters would be cute to put back for when they are olderto look through and read. And I never thought about going to the library
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Check your post office, some places (not California this year) do a Santa letter. Also, there is a place in Nebraska (I think) called North Pole that will do your letter. Also, you could talk to your local churches for one- they might be doing it.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I know here in Canada you can send a letter to Santa at the North Pole (zip code H0H 0H0) and they have volunteers who will write back. What we've done is write one back ourselves, print it on either red or christmassy paper and mail it ourselves. My mom has also done it for us too. The kids love getting letters, especially one from Santa. And by doing it ourselves we are really able to personalize it for the kids.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Oops, forgot to say that it's through the postal service that you can send the letter to santa and they'll send one back from him.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Thank you ladies for all the lovely suggestions, I appreciate every one of them. I was lucky enough that a woman contacted me and he being a santa letter angel.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2009