What do you think when you go to a baptism and the mom is wearing a hoodie and dad is in a t-shirt? the God parents are dressed better!

I went to a baptism and the parents didn't introduce me to anybody....and afterword was a lunch at Country Kitchen....I talked to others and yet the mom or dad had not introduced me to anyone.....I had to figure it out all the other people on my own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would wonder why are they baptizing a baby when the baby has no idea what is going on. Then I would guess they have no idea what a baptism is for. As for the way they are dressed, I guess they just did it for the grandparents.
    Anonymous

• I think the whole point of getting a child baptized is a totally stupid idea. I mean seriously. And as for the parents, its their baby they can dress however they want to dress i guess. If they didn't care, why should you care?
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I hope they don't invite you to anything else...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yeah i agree with sexy can baby's don't have sins! their baby's !! thats the purest you can get!! there is nothing more sin free then a new born baby
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 1:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Why don't you buy them some clothes, if you're so concerned? You're either part of the problem or part of the solution. Please notice that when you point a finger at others, the remaining fingers are pointing back at yourself. There must be something seriously wrong with you that you're avoiding, when you got time to talk about others.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What would I think???!!! I would think YAY WOOO HOOO. Why, did you think something else? Maybe you shouldn't go to church functions then. People will continually dissappoint you if you continually look for ways of them doing it.

QUIT JUDGING AND REJOICE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• It probably wasnt so much of a baptism as it was a DEDICATION... they are similar but different. Yes, most parents DO dress nice for something like this, but it is not required. maybe you should be happy that they did this ceremony at all....
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2009