Not being able to pee...

No my one of my kids, me...I havent been able to empty my bladder for the last 2 days...i have the urge to go, but when i sit on the pot...nothing...i sit there for 10 minutes and i still cant go...the only time i can go is when i first wake up in the morning and even then its hard...when i sit there i have to actually push my urine out...when im doing that i get a tingly feeling down there and in my lower back...i dont know what is causing or has caused this...but does it sound like something you guys would get check out?? Thanks for any feedback...fucked up and not lol....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Health

• uti or kidney infection....i had a uti and it hurt bad if u develop a fever u need to go to the doc asap kindey infections can be serious and an untreaterd uti can turn into a kidney infection...they have test strips in stores to test to c if its a uti...lots of cranberry and going to the doc to get uti meds i had them all the time when i was prego and i woudl take macrobid (sp) and it worked great i had one after i had my son that tirned severe i had a temp of 102 and was shaking uncontrobally and my back hurt really bad and i could not pee and when i did try hardly anyhting would come out and it felt like i was pissing razor blades
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 4:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• GO TO THE DOCTOR! You might have a UTI or a kidney infection, or a stone plugging up one of the tubes or the tubes may be swollen shut so you can't go--in any event you need to find out what' wrong and get started taking care of the problem.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I agree. Go to the doctor. Think of it this way, the longer you wait, the more the waste is sitting in your body making you feel toxic. It becomes poisen. YOU HAVE TO GO. This could become life threatening. NO JOKE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You probably have a kidney stone that got stuck. Go to the ER.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Its DEFINITELY a kidney stone. I would make a dr appt before it becomes excruciating pain. Because it will. They can give you meds to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP:      Its DEFINITELY not a kidney stone.....I am in EXCRUCIATING pain...its not a UTI or bladder infection...This pain is COMPLETELY different...Ive had kidney stones and UTI's...this is more in my back then anything...shooting down the back of my legs...bending over, stretching, standing, sitting for long periods of time absolutely kill me! I have this weird tingling in my back...

Anonymous