WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE GONE...

OKAY SO ME AND THE HUBBY DIDNT HAVE THE KIDS THIS WEEKEND AND WE WERE AT IT THE WHOLE TIME. DO YOU DO THE SAME? IT WAS SO GOOD IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE WERE DATING, HELL I WASNT EVEN DRESSED THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE AT HOME, IT WAS SO RELAXING AND THE SEX WAS AWESOME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• TMI LOL!
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 12:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I just moved out of my boyfriend's house so we don't get to be intimate as much as we used to, but this morning we couldn't help it...... we didn't wait til the kids were asleep, his kid was on the computer and mine was watching tv . and it was great, I love my bf so much!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• you just got to love them prudes! My kids are hardly ever gone! when they are we just relax!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• DH and i only see each other twice a year. we go at it all the time.
    I don't let the boys watch much TV but when DH is on i will turn it on for them so that him and i can have our own fun time. Bad, i know. But i only see him twice a year!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• outstandingLove can I ask why you only see your DH twice a year?? lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Definitely! My DH has his weekend on weekdays right now so once my youngest leaves for school at noon we normally go out to lunch then head home for some alone time lol. This will only last till march then his schedule changes again but I am loving it!

We also get to do other things like lunch, running errands or going to see friends or just hang out at the coffee shop talking. It is really nice to have a few hours with out hearing "mom" "dad" every 5 minutes, we can actually have a conversation and not get interrupted mid sentence every time we open our mouths lol.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Outstandinglove, why do you see DH only twice a year?
    Anonymous