Has anyone found anything that really works for thinning hair?

I have a spot that is starting to look a bit bald in the middle of my bangs I'd love to fix.

happylark60

Asked by happylark60 at 3:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• u can have some of mine i am so sick of my hair being so thick! it takes so long to falt iron
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• there is a shampoo its called mane & tail (its for horses & animals) but it has a picture of a horse on it and its to make their coats shiney and thick...i buy it sometimes because a hairdresser told me once that it does the same for people. You can buy it at Walmart..i usually find it in the pet section. Its a great big bottle for about 7.00 (it even smells nice) I do notice my hair being more full when i use it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• "u can have some of mine i am so sick of my hair being so thick! it takes so long to falt iron "

Wow, any chance to brag, huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I use Nioxin for my thinning hair

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• me too admackenzie. I use number three. There was a spokesperson from Nioxin at a beauty supply where I get my h & b stuff. He used a camera stick to show how healthy everyone's scalp is. Then he gave out the formula to use. Definitely use every other day.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Thank u all for the answers, I have some things to try.
    happylark60

Answer by happylark60 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2009