Any thoughts would help

I was due to have a period on the 12 of this month and its now the 14 and I have a 26 days cycle. should I test now or wait a few more days?

Froggy165

Asked by Froggy165 at 3:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• use the early ones but u can test now esp if ur late the early one will pick up on any pg hormone good luck
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 4:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I say, test as soon as possible. If you wait even a few days, your mind is obsessing about the possibilities anyway....and that can make it even more disappointing if you don't get the result you are hoping for.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• with my son, I took just a standard over the counter test from walmart. I took it the day BEFORE i was supposed to start my period. --just b/c i had a feeling. And it showed possitive.

Most tests come in a two pack, go ahead and buy one and see, if neg, wait a few more days, if no period, test again.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 10:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2009