Does anyone else play Flower Power...

I do, and I find it soo annoying how I have to wait at least one minute in between every garden thingy lol...it's driving me nuts. I wish it was faster!

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 5:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I play it.
    I think the time may be their way of giving you a breather between customers so you can go potty or edit your own garden. They also want you to enter your garden in the contest and vote on other gardens.
    I just wish we could opt-out of the timed customers. I have a hard time going fast enough for those 16 second ones...lol.
    I know the game is brand new and so is in its beginning stages, or 'growing' stages...lol, so we need to be patient. If Flower Power is going to end up as anything like Latte Land then we are in for some fun and exciting times ahead! Right now they are working out the kinks and finding out what the players like and so forth.
    See you there!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• If you think about it it would take way longer than one minute to make those gardens in real life. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I tried it and just couldn't get into it. Just not that big of a deal to me. Maybe if I played it more???
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2009