What is your favorite thing about your inlaws?

Mine always make me feel welcome and want to talk to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Love my inlaws... They love my children, that aren't their biological grandchildren, but you would never know that in the way they treat them. Their Love is unconditional, and I'm so grateful. They are wonderful people, and they gave me a wonderful man.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My favorite thing about my in laws is that they in a different province. My MIL is a mental bitch and they are trailer trash. You're lucky you have a good relationship with yours :)
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 8:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i love my inlaws. they live about 15 mins away and we get along and i enjoy talken to them and they dont show there emotions u would think they are jerks or hate u lol but after meeting me and how open i am ( i will say love u out loud and i give hugs they thought ohh god she is gross..showing love ) but again they have come a long way my fil hugs now and says love u and my mil will tell me your a keeper lol...i can talk to them about anything even when im mad at there son. my inlaws will even call my dh and tell him to smarten up and dont screw your marriage up. im very thankful for my inlaws and happy there not jerks.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The best part of my inlaws is they live 1500 miles away and caller ID is a wonderful thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• they don't come around much lol.....J/K my hubbys family doesn't really come around that often though but christmas and birthdays of the kids that is it. His mom passed away 2 months vefore our wedding, but she made me feel welcome.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• that they stay away!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• That they live 2 states away. and that they raised a wonderful son.
    aapye

Answer by aapye at 8:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i like that they are willing to things for us if we need it, and likewise we do for them too. they are pretty good people, even if they engage in things i don't care for.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• My inlaws are awesome! I can't say enough nice things about them. I have more problems with my own parents over his lol. I guess my favorite thing would be how down to earth they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The best thing about my in laws is that they live far, far away and they don't call often. They migh be nice people but I would never know.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 8:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2009