I hurt EVERYWHERE!!! ((TMI warning))

What's going on??!! I hurt from head to toe. This has been going on for about a month. My back is on fire, my joints hurt, I'm dizzy, my groin area hurts all the time like I have a baaaad period, I'm absolutely exhausted (can't feel rested, no matter how much I sleep, I have stomach cramps and my bowel movements are hot and loose (( I know TMI, so sorry:( )). On top of all of this, I am so depressed. I mean, I can still enjoy daily life and have fun with my family, but I have such a feeling of sadness and despair.
I don't have health insurance right now. Don't qualify for medicaid and can't afford another insurance until after the first of the year. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, that I'm paying for, out of pocket. Hopefully, the doctor will be good/professional/helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Health

• ...i know ER's here HVAE to see you regardless of your insurance status or financial capabilities... if it comes down to it..but if you are unable to make payments you'll be stuck w a huge dent in your credit :(........ i've never done it but know they must see you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP still...
    I know I should have taken care of this earlier, but I was hoping I my body would just work through it with my usual good diet, exercise, and positive outlook. But I was so wrong. I feel worse and worse! What on earth is wrong with me????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Diabetes?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP here- diabetes? I actually know next to nothing about it. I didn't know those could be symptoms!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• How recently have you given birth!? Do you have an undescrible painful tremble surge through your body every time you move, walk, bf??? If yes, its a uterine infction and you need to be seen asap! If none of it applies
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• We don't have any history on you. Do you have a history of any female issues? History of gall bladder disease? What do your bowel movements look like? (Color, size, texture, smell?) Go to symptomchecker.com and see if you can get some help there. Good luck and keep us updated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think you need an std screen done to rule out all possibilities, but I'm sure its an internal infection, maybe intestinal, or kidney, or bladder. Your going to have to find a free clinic or just go to ed, some hospitals do a sliding scale fee so that it goes by your income. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i don't know why diabetes was suggested (oterh symptoms all-together).. anyway- we would need to know more about your hstory... could be anything from (like mentioned above) recent childbirth, to fibromyalgia (look it up in webmd.com)...

sorry you don't feel well... is there a free clinic in your area? check w your local health department... have you applied for medicaid?
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP here-
    LADY6280- I gave birth almost 8 months ago. I don't have any STDs, but I definitely see why you suggested that and I'm sure that's one of the first things the doc will check for.
    Anonymous

• ANON- To give ya'll some history on me- (i should have done that before, sorry)- I'm 25. Have one child (almost 8 months old). I have a history of kidney stones, but this doesn't feel like that. I had laproscopic surgery for endometriosis about 8 years ago. It was successful. I have had ovarian cysts a few times in the last decade. I'm kind of a mess, but I have NEVER EVER felt like this. I really sometimes feel like I'm not going to make it through the week! (as for the description of bowel movements- mostly just dark brown, but I have seen a little blood lately. however, i just had my period, so I may have mistaken that blood for something else. smell- baaaad. i even have frequent gas and I have never had a problem with that.) I am TOTALLY falling apart!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2009