do you know people who cant comprehend what your saying?

you said something but the other person just "pretends" you didnt say it?

ill give you an example: so my friend wanted me to spend the night over at her house one time, i said "i cant, i gotta get up with my kids to send them off to school" so she must of shrugged what i said off or "forgot" what i said or something. so i get mad at my hubby about something and i told my friend im really mad at him and she replys back "this would be the perfect time to tell him your going to get out of the house and spend the night somewhere."
ok...did i just not say i needed to get up with my kids?

now there's alot more to the story but thats just an example so that i could explain more of what my title meant. i really dont need advice about what i just said about myself but i just was wondering if anyone had any stories or people that related.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get what you mean and yes it happens to me too but its usually my boss lol. One day I was at the agency office and I was telling her that I could pick up extra shifts if I had at least 48 hour notice so I get it set up with my daycare lady she says ok that's fair and we start talking about something else then goes oh hey I almost forgot would you be willing to work this afternoon? SERIOUSLY? Lol I get what you mean.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• uhmm I think your friend in this instance just figured your husband could, as payback for him to calm you down, get the kids off to school. Sometimes people just have only themselves on the brain. If your friend doesn't have kids then she's most totally conscious of all it takes to get them up and going in the mornings either. sigh
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What age are you 2? I quit spending the night with friends when I got married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• my 2 year old doesn't spend the night at friends houses. lol (not OP)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I have a friend who occasionally misses that I say something. It usually only comes up if it's something significant. It does happen though.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Um, yeah, what anon :18 said pretty much sums it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2009