PAIN EVERYWHERE!!! I asked this in Health but am asking again, for more info. HELP!!!

What's going on??!! I hurt from head to toe. This has been going on for about a month. My back is on fire, my joints hurt, I'm dizzy, my groin area hurts all the time like I have a baaaad period, I'm absolutely exhausted (can't feel rested, no matter how much I sleep, I have stomach cramps and my bowel movements are hot and loose (( I know TMI, so sorry:( )). On top of all of this, I am so depressed. I mean, I can still enjoy daily life and have fun with my family, but I have such a feeling of sadness and despair.
I don't have health insurance right now. Don't qualify for medicaid and can't afford another insurance until after the first of the year. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, that I'm paying for, out of pocket. Hopefully, the doctor will be good/professional/helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If whatever is happening to you is affecting your life this much, please go to your appointment. Explain to your doctor that you can't afford repeat appointments until after the beginning of the year, but that you need to know what's wrong.

And good luck finding out.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I am very concerned for you. Please let us know when you get an answer.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP still...
    I know I should have taken care of this earlier, but I was hoping I my body would just work through it with my usual good diet, exercise, and positive outlook. But I was so wrong. I feel worse and worse! What on earth is wrong with me???? I even have bad gas! So embarrassing! I've never had that problem before.
    To give ya'll some history on me- I'm 25. Have one child (almost 8 months old). I have a history of kidney stones, but this doesn't feel like that. I had laproscopic surgery for endometriosis about 8 years ago. It was successful. I have had ovarian cysts a few times in the last decade. I'm kind of a mess, but I have NEVER EVER felt like this. I really sometimes feel like I'm not going to make it through the week!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Hey, are you on any cholesterol medications? I was on Crestor and developed problems with that.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Have you ever had these feelings before maybe if you've been depressed before? Did you just have a baby or taking new BC pills or any meds that would throw your hormones out of whack? Do you have fiber mialgia (I don't know how to spell it) Do you have anxiety? -anxiety is a culprit for a VAST amount of physical ailments. Are you sitting all day in front of the computer try to go outside and get some exercise (EVEN if you're in crazy pain do it anyway) a lot of times that will help a great deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP here-
    No cholesterol meds. I am on zoloft because I had some hormonal imbalance after I had my DD. It really seemed to help a lot. I definitely do have anxiety. But I do get out of the house a lot. I work, and we do lots of outdoor activities. Not to mention, we do fun stuff inside for the holidays (baking, crafts, etc...)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP again-
    Last week, I had a panic attack and couldn't breathe until I passed out. This is just ridiculous! This is NOT ME!!!! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• maybe youre having a reaction to the zoloft. either buy a pill book that describes side effects and also, separately, adverse reactions to zoloft. hope another grownup was around you to help when you passed out in your panic attack. When you go you should probably receive a complete blood work up to check hormones and chemicals levels in your body not only one or the other or a small mixture of testing.

When you're calm try writing your symptoms and anything that happened before they arrived per time and at all. What you were panicking about at the time you shortly after it passed out? What exactly, think of it and write down in steps what happened.

Maybe the severest post partem is hitting you.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009