want to relactate?

Hey, I'm a full-time student and mom to a 2 month old cutie. Alot of factors went into us not being able to BF, but basically it comes down to a stupid reason: I thought I wasn't making enough.

I didn't know anything about SNS, and I wish I would've tried it!! I was hoping to try and relactate, and use SNS since my winter break is coming up, I'll have alot of time to dedicate to it, and really try to get things to work. How do I use SNS? Where do you get the supplies? What things can I do to increase my milk supply? Everything would be really appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only advice I have is to try Fenugreek. It didn't work for me personally, but a ton of moms that I know swear by it.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• be careful with funugreek it worked for me but I also had elevated liver enzymes for 3months and now I have a cyst on my liver the fenugreek tea works better remember to pump every 2 hrs and drink lots of water and no caffine
    ast2192735

Answer by ast2192735 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2009