If I take 4 classes every semester who quick will i finish a 2 year degree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in

• Remember that school is more than just class time! The rule of thumb is three hours of homework/study time for every hour of class. So, if you are taking four, three hour classes, you will need to block out an average of 36 hours a week at home or in the library for homework and studying.

Good luck, and congratulations on furthering your education!!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• How many hours do you need to graduate your program!? You didnt give enough info to answer that....and on avg. how many hours are your classes worth...that makes a big difference too!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• 4 classes is the minimum you need to take per semester for full-time. You quite possible could finish a two year degree in two years ( 4 semesters) at that rate. If you want to finish early, say in a year and a half, you need to take 15- 18 credits a semester (5-6 classes).

Been there, done that, good luck!
    Anonymous

• IT should take you 2 years (4 semesters). That is what I am ontrack to do, but I am taking 5 classes next semester and 3 this summer so I can graduate early and start on my Bachelor's degree.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You can take summer classes and some schools offer short term sessions. So it's possible to get several semesters done in a year not just two. One semester I took 7 classes (21 hours). I managed that by scheduling very carefully so I didn't have many "hard" classes in that semester (mostly electives). Don't forget that you also can test out of some classes so you pay the money, take the test and not have to attend classes.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I finishied a two year prgram in two years I took 5 classes first simister 6 classes second semister 4 classes third semister and 5 classes my fourth semister. You might be Able to finish that In a year in a half. or close to two.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2009