Please help me with that.

My SO gets an erection every time our daughter touches any area around his penis. He has no idea why that happens but it does. He says he's not turned on but just gets an erection. Our daughter is 3. Should I be worried? Or does it happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is this a serious question? Like if she touches his upper thigh? I don't know if you should worry or not. I'm sure he is telling the truth about not being turned on because some women who have been raped actually cum because its a body function.....I don't know what to tell you. I wouldn't leave my daughter alone. Call me paranoid if you want but she would never be alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• No, it's not normal. My ex is here and I asked- he's never even heard of someone who gets erections when a baby touches them. My daughters are 4. The play with their dad, they sit on his lap- no erection. I wouldn't leave my daughter alone with him either.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 11:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Did you ask this before? Someone asked the same question awhile ago. Just look up that question for some answers. And no, I don't think it is normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• No that is not normal.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• That sounds wrong to me, so if I were you I would go with your gut. I would be worried.

There is actually a test that can determine fairly accurately if someone is turned on by children. I don't remember what it is called, & it's probably expensive even if you could find someone to administer it. But, the test does exist. it measures physiological responses to various images.
    Anonymous

• If he says he is not turned on then make him go to the doctor and find out what the doctor thinks of him getting an erection from a toddlers touch. Sorry but that is plain sick. If my DH ever got erect after my kid touched him he would be out the door quicker than he could blink.. OMG that is awful. Why don't you call your DOCTOR and see if it is normal......
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• And they say women are sympathetic and understanding. Every woman here is quick to assume that this guy is a creep.
    Anonymous

• Please quit posting this freaking question. You ask it every few weeks. The details are just similar enough that yes, I do think it's the same anon. And if you don't have an answer by now, you're also an idiot.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 1:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• it doesnt make him a perve but it isnt normal.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2009